Adsense Leaderboard

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

USDMXN Trade Triangles (20 Jun 2012)

This is not Elliott Wave, I’m sampling the Trade Triangle Signals from INO Market Club. And there’s one that just popped right up which my broker provides.  Definitely an exotic pair, but good for observation.

 

image

The signal is at 13.7883 to go short.  How to read the signal is simple, go short on the weekly triangle after a daily triangle.  (For shorter timeframe).  Unfortunately, the stoploss is left to you.  So can place it above the previous pivot high of 13.9617, and let it run.

Here’s what it looks like on my charting software:

1h Chart

image

Price is stalling around the support region, and the overall trend seems to be downwards. if one wants to go short, I would suggest going short around the 13.800 level, that’s how I would play it.

For now, I’m just observing how good this trade triangle is.  If you want to give it a try, you can do so at here at a promotion price of $8.95 for the first month.  Else wait here for my updates.  :)

So, anyone keen to take this trade?