Adsense Leaderboard

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Kiva Free Trials

This has absolutely nothing to do with trading.  And I think that all of us should give back to the community in one way or another.  In spite of what’s happening in our lives, if we were to look deeper, I’m sure we all have things to be thankful for.

I’m a support of Kiva.org, here’s a description of Kiva lifted off their website:

We are a non-profit organization with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Leveraging the internet and a worldwide network of microfinance institutions, Kiva lets individuals lend as little as $25 to help create opportunity around the world.

There are many charitable organizations around, and one reason why I support Kiva is because I see that the people on kiva are people who are working to improve their own lives.  I’m definitely less inclined to contribute to the less fortunate who have victim mentality.

If you are keen to give this a try, there’s an anonymous donor who is supporting this free trials. 

Click here to give Kiva a try at no cost.  When you sign up via this link, I’ll know that you have signed up via my referral… I receive absolutely nothing, except the satisfaction I’ve made a little contribution to this effort.

And just in case you need some evidence that I’m doing this myself, my kiva profile can be found here.

Let’s make a difference. Smile 


About Kiva Free Trials

What better way to try Kiva than to try it for free? Invite your friends while supplies last. Free trial loans are available to the first new users who join Kiva through this promotion and make a free trial loan.

These free trials will be financed by friends of Kiva, allowing the new lender to make one $25 loan free of charge. These free trial loans are disbursed to borrowers in the same way other loans are disbursed on Kiva. However, since the sponsor is funding the free trial loan, any repayment funds from the free trial loan will go back to the sponsor, not to the free trial lender. New lenders invited during the promotion may choose to use their own funds to make a loan, in which case repayments will go back to the lender.

Supplies of free trials are limited to one (1) per new user, and will be made available on a “first claimed” basis.