Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, June 1, 2012

Connect with other traders @ My Trading Room

Some of you may already be aware that I’ve start a two rounds of “My Trading Room” web conferencing – a place to share and discuss.  You can see a unedited video recording of our second session here, where we had a free-for-all discussion.

Objectives of My Trading Room

The objective is to provide a place for people to

  1. Share their ideas and trades.
  2. Learn from others
  3. Discuss and form a community

I’m still looking for people to share their trading ideas for the next session. The response is fairly slow as the idea is still quite new, so if anyone would like to share their experience, trading ideas, charts etc, please let me know.

Upcoming Session on 5 Jun 2012, 8pm

For the next session on 5 Jun 2012, 8pm (GMT+8), I’ll be doing a short intro to Elliott Wave (20mins sharing, 10min QnA), and the rest of the topic will be posted on the site once I have more people who are willing to share. We can also share our charts and our views of the FX Market.

Please click here to register.