Adsense Leaderboard

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Free Trend Analysis

You know that I’m an Elliott Wave Trader, and you’ve seen all the wave counts I’ve put up on the blog.  Some are correct, some are wrong and need a re-count, and most people find Elliott Wave way too complex to trade with.

As a trader myself, I’m also on a constant lookout for different modes of trading, and the INO Market Club has some interesting features that you may be interested in. (Access the INO Website here)

  1. Free Trend Analysis at the website.  All you have to do is enter the currency pair at the top right hand corner of the screen, and then click on “Analyze” when the chart comes up.  Here’s one I just pulled up for EURUSD.  It doesn’t give you details of its back-end formula, but I think it’s a good indication of trend.
    image
  2. Free Trading Tools and Education. They have some interesting offers on their website as well.  Naturally, some of them appears to be a means to market the products to you, but I think some of the items like the free SFO Magazine is a really good deal.

If you like what they are providing free on the website, you may also be interested in their Trade Triangles Proprietary Indicator.  Unfortunately, you will need to pay in order to use it or even review it. Fortunately, I’ve already stepped through the door, and will show you a snapshot of how one is to trade using that indicator.

(I’m probably not supposed to make this public since you need to pay to use it, but I’ll just do it ONCE here for your benefit.)

Here’s the EURUSD Chart which I had been analyzing (Click here for my EURUSD Forecasts).

120607 EURUSD Trade Triangle

You can see that the trading signals don’t come all that often, and the lowest timeframe for the indicator appears to be daily (I could be wrong and need to explore more).  In terms of effort, it’s almost effortless, just screen for the signals and take them when they come.  I think it’s a good way to supplement my Elliott Wave counts, but many people can probably trade the indicator on it’s own, and it’s much simpler than counting waves.

Visit the MarketClub  to find out more. Enjoy exploring the website, and I’ll be sure to post if I find more interesting stuff.

Safe Trading!