Adsense Leaderboard

Monday, June 11, 2012

EURUSD Forecast (11 Jun 2012)

Hope everyone is doing well with your trades.  I’ve been away and had not been able to follow the markets closely for the past 4 days.   And it’s interesting to see how prices have unfolded since my last post on EURUSD.

Prices have retraced nicely, and then spike up strongly.  It has since slowly trailed downwards.  Here’s a 4h Chart:

4h Chart

image

Let’s drill down.

1h Chart

image

15min Chart

image

I’m expecting a 5-wave move for wave C.  So here are my expectations of the markets based on this wave count.

a) This decline will not go below 1.2516 (wave 1 high)
b) The current high of 1.2661 will be taken out before the low of 1.2435
c) Once prices turn, I’ll start looking for possible areas where wave 5 of this correction is ending. Currently, based on a Wave C = Wave A projection, that price level is around 1.2770.

I’ll be looking for the markets to tell me if I’m correct or not.  Meanwhile, stay safe while trading!