Adsense Leaderboard

Monday, December 31, 2007

Planned Trades (31 Dec 07)



I'm back in the trading scene! Well, I'm supposed to hold back till next year... but well, tomorrow is next year. hahaha.

I stopped for about 2 weeks or so and realised that some of my predictions I made came true! Unfortunately, I wasn't trading that period. Well, there are other opportunities around, so I'll keep my eyes peeled.

The wave counts this time round don't seem that clear to me, either that or I got rusty after my break from trading. But here are the entries I'd planned. If you notice, I had also started to record the risk/reward ratio of each trade under the remarks column. It is important to have a good risk/reward ratio so that your trades yield a positive expectancy.

One last thing, my confidence for the last trade is only for today. :P Will need to reaccess the charts once the prices unfold.

Good luck with your trades people!