Adsense Leaderboard

Saturday, December 8, 2007

GBPJPY Forecast (8 Dec 07)


Here's a novice attempting a forecast on the GBPJPY for the future..... lets see what my crystal ball says..... GBPJPY will continue its rise to about 231.40 and subsequently drop to target zone of 209.40-210.60.
Ok, I've no idea how accurate this is, and I had made several mistakes in my forecasts. But heck, I'm learning! This will serve as a log of whether I'd made more mistakes or successes in these forcasts. :)


UPDATE [Feb 2008]


I thought it would be nice to have an update on what happened after I made the first forecast on 8 Dec 07. 2 Months later (yes yes... 2 months is quite a long time!) it has hit my price target an is facing some resistance. At this point, I'm not sure if it will reverse or go further up, so I'll stay out of this market for now.