Adsense Leaderboard

Friday, April 11, 2008

Short Term Trading Strategy (David Floyd)

For personal development, I think it is good to see what other people are using as their own trading strategies. This does not mean that we should go round chasing each and every strategy, but it does mean that we should keep our minds open to new approaches and concepts for our own growth. This will help us evolve our own trading strategy as we grow. Of course, you don't need to do this if you have already found the holy grail (if it exists).

Having said that, here's a rather interesting strategy (see link below) employed by David Floyd, a professional FX trader based in Bend, OR and the President of Aspen Trading Group.

Short Term Trading Techniques for the FX Market (David Floyd)


Meanwhile, I had also been reviewing my other knowledge of Forex and learning how to gel everything together. It is interesting how much I had missed the first time round, and how multiple methods can provide a converging entry/exit level. I'll share more when I have becomed more 'enlightened'. :)

Good luck and take care with your trading!