Adsense Leaderboard

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Commitments of Traders (COT) - 28 Apr 08

The COT for 28 April 08 is out, click on the following links for the currency that you are interested in:
COT 04/28 - EUR (Bearish)
COT 04/28 - GBP (Bullish)
COT 04/28 - CHF (Neutral)
COT 04/28 - JPY (Bullish)
COT 04/28 - CAD (Neutral)
COT 04/28 - AUD (Bearish)
COT 04/28 - NZD (Bullish, but be cautious)

Personally, I'm still short on EURUSD which is a on decline after a diagonal triangle, and short on AUDUSD which appears to be in a diagonal triangle at this point. But as FOMC announcement is coming this Wednesday, caution is warranted. The expected rate cuts may spur further weakness that may cause EURUSD and AUDUSD to rally in the short term.

That's all for now, and I apologise that I hadn't been putting up my charts. I really hadn't enough time to put everything down nicely. Take care and good luck trading!