Adsense Leaderboard

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Trading Education Resources

From time to time I'll share on interesting Trading Educational Resources which are available. You'll see on the right side of the blog that I've added some links to INO.com.

INO is pronounced as "I-KNOW" and it is a traders' resource providing you with various services such as News, Trend Analysis, Web TV (Called INO TV), and even a Market Club that provides trade recommendations.

Now, if you had been following my blog for awhile, you know that I'm not a keen supporter of trade recommendations based on a black-box model. I'm one who needs to know exactly why I'm placing a trade for myself. If however, you are one who is interested in looking at a website who provides such recommendations, you may wish to check out the INO Market Club.

So, what exactly am I recommending here?

I'm recommending the INO Premium and the Market Club (yes, but not because of the trade recommendations).

Here's why.

INO provides INO TV (Free) which is a free educational resource (you need to supply your email). Four free videos are listed at each point of time, and these videos do have educational value. They sometimes do some marketing through that platform as well, which irks me at times. So as a free resource, they are not bad.

Now, if you are willing to spend alittle dough.... I'll like to recommend the INO TV Premium I know this sounds like a sales pitch, but you'll be missing out on some really cool stuff if you ignore this.

As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words, so here's a screenshot of the channels and resources they have available.



They have everything from trading systems to money management to psychology from really big names like Charles Le Beau, Joe DiNapoli, Larry Williams, and even Mark Douglas (Author of Best Selling Book - The Disciplined Trader) in either video, or audio with PDF workbooks. Its such a huge collection that I was like a little boy in a toy shop filled with the latest gadgets! So do yourself a favour, and at least check it out. If its not something you want, then you can always decide not to sign up, or to just stay with the INO TV Free.

Now the Market Club cost more and boast of several other features beyond what INO TV Premium provides. But the key draw for me was the "Trade School" segment which also provided with alot of educational resources. My take on this is.... go for the INO TV first... unless you really are keen on the other features of the Market Club.

Hope you find this review useful! Catch you around, and good luck with your trades!


* Declaration of Interest: I am an affiliate member of INO and will get some benefits out of sign-ups. But that's not the main reason I'm recommending it. Please look though and decide if it is something that you will find beneficial. :)