Adsense Leaderboard

Monday, May 26, 2008

No substitute for good trading education

I just attended CK's Singapore Automated FX Trading Meetup Group today, and Kudos to him and his team for making it possible. Many thanks also to the two sponsors who made the venue free for all to attend.

Now, I'm not exactly an Expert Advisor (EA) fan, and I do my trades manually. One of the key take-aways that CK brought across at the session is that "there is no subsitute for a good education". People who are just looking for a software that will trade for them and make money without making the effort to learn about trading are almost definately doomed to failure. And what's worse is that many ultimately fall for scams online promoting profits without any trading experience.... kind of their personal money genie - just let it run and rake in the profits. To these people.... WAKE UP!

Here's an interesting video on youtube with CK shared.... and I thought I'd share it with you... just for amusement. :)